Breaking News: BISP Complaint Process for Deduction Payment In 10500

Pakistani families can receive much-needed financial assistance through the Benazir Income Support Program. What would happen, though, if your most recent disbursement is for less than the anticipated Rs.10,500? Fear not—BISP has a specific procedure for reporting any deductions made from your payment.

This blog post will walk you through the process of filing a BISP complaint regarding the withdrawal of Rs. 10,500 from your payment. We’ll look into three practical ways for you to file a complaint and guarantee you get paid in full.

File a Complaint Online

  • Comfort at Your Fingertips: On its official website, BISP may provide an online complaint portal. This enables you to file a complaint at any time, from the comfort of your own home.
  • What You’ll require: Get information such as your CNIC number, the transaction reference number (if it is available), and a detailed explanation of the reason for the deduction. Be precise about the amount that is missing and the date when the payment was received.
  • Advantages of Electronic Filing: You can simply check the status of your complaint and save time by filing online.
Complaint ProcessHow to File
Online: Use BISP’s website portal, and provide CNIC and transaction details.Contact Helpline: Speak with a representative, and prepare the necessary details.
In-person: Visit the nearest BISP office, and bring CNIC and supporting documents.Stay updated through the BISP website or official channels for process changes.

Join Our WhatsApp Group

Contact the BISP Helpline:

  • Speak with a Representative: It’s likely that BISP has a specific hotline for questions and grievances. This enables you to discuss your circumstances and have a direct conversation with a program representative.
  • Obtain Information in Advance: Similar to the online approach, when you call, be prepared with your CNIC number, transaction information, and the nature of the deduction. This facilitates the representative’s effective understanding of your problem.
  • Convenience of Phone Support: If you’d rather take a more personalized approach or are having trouble connecting to the internet, giving the helpline a call may be beneficial.

Visit Your Local BISP Office:

You can visit your nearest BISP office to submit a complaint in person. This enables you to communicate with program staff face-to-face and send any required supporting documentation. Bring your CNIC, any further documentation that BISP personnel may require, and proof of the deduction in the form of a transaction receipt when you go.

You can receive immediate assistance and a thorough explanation of your concern during this in-person conversation. For up-to-date information on the best ways to file complaints, visit the BISP website or official channels. Please note that these can change depending on the location or program updates.


It can be annoying to have your BISP payment deducted. To make sure you get all the money you’re entitled to, BISP provides easily accessible complaint channels. You can properly report the deduction and possibly get a quick settlement by following these instructions and supplying the required information. Recall that the BISP is dedicated to providing worthy families with an equitable allocation of funding. Use the complaint procedures that are available without delay to make sure you receive what is rightfully yours.

Also Read: Breaking News: Benazir Kafalat Program Dynamic Survey Last Date Announced


1. How can I report a deduction in my BISP payment?

You can report a deduction in three ways:

  • Online: If available, file a complaint through the BISP website’s complaint portal.
  • Phone: Call the BISP helpline and speak to a representative about the issue.
  • In-Person: Visit your nearest BISP office to register your complaint and provide any documents.

2. What information do I need to file a complaint?

Have your CNIC number, transaction reference number (if available), and a clear description of the deduction ready when filing your complaint.

3. How will I know my complaint is being addressed?

Online filing usually allows you to track the status of your complaint. For phone or in-person complaints, ask the representative for a reference number or inquire about follow-up procedures.

Rate this post

Leave a Comment