Breaking News: Roshan Gharana Program Registration Now Open in 2024

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has launched the Roshan Gharana program, which aims to offer solar systems to Punjab people. In the first phase of this scheme, 50,000 customers will be able to purchase solar systems. In the first phase, these solar systems will be distributed to clients who use up to 100 units of electricity per month. Remember that to receive a solar system, you must pay a 25% down payment, with the rest 75% funded by the Punjab government.

This post will offer you with detailed information about registering for this program. The registration process has begun, although many individuals are still unaware of it. So, such folks can receive complete information through this post and complete

FeatureDetails
Down Payment25% of the solar panel cost
Government SubsidyCovers the remaining 75% of the cost
Allocation MethodTransparent Lucky Draw system
System ComponentsAdvanced solar plates, inverters, batteries, etc.
Eligibility CriteriaConsumers using 100 units of electricity monthly

Records needed to be registered

Before completing the registration process, you should understand what documents may be requested. The following are the documents required to complete the registration.

  • Customers who wish to purchase a solar system must possess an ID card.
  • To complete the registration process, you must have a SIM card registered in your name.
  • Because this solar system initiative was initiated by the Punjab government, you must be a Punjab resident and provide documentation of such.
  • Those who want to get a solar system must include their house bill with the registration form while completing the registration.

Join Our WhatsApp Group

Procedure for Roshan Gharana Program Registration

The formal registration of the Roshan Gharana project, initiated by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, has begun. If such folks wish to know how to complete the registration process, I am offering the entire protocol below. Those interested in purchasing a solar system can finish the registration process by following the steps outlined below.

Those who wish to complete their registration process can go to the nearest branch of the Bank of Punjab or Meezan Bank with all essential documents. After arriving, collect the registration form from the appropriate person. After completing the registration form, return it with all of the essential documents attached. You will be notified by phone within a few days of submitting the registration form if you are eligible. If you are eligible, you can go to the given location and obtain your solar system by following the steps outlined.

Benefits of the Roshan Gharana Scheme

  • Reduced Electricity Costs: Customers who install a solar system will be able to considerably cut their electricity bills by producing solar energy.
  • Reliable Power Supply: Many people in the country are experiencing power outages as a result of load shedding, but with a solar system, they will be able to get electricity uninterrupted.
  • Environmental conservation: The use of solar energy will undoubtedly assist in reducing the carbon impact.
  • Boost to Allied Businesses: The commencement of the Roshan Gharana program will create jobs for many individuals.

Conclusion

The Roshan Gharana program, introduced by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, would abolish load shedding in Punjab. If explored further, the effort aims to promote ecologically responsible energy practices while also lowering energy prices by giving free solar panels, inverters, and storage batteries. In addition, this program will help 50,000 consumers in its initial phase. However, in the following days, this program will be provided to every house in Punjab, demonstrating the government’s vision.

Also Read: Big News! Main Features of the “Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme” 2024

FAQs

 How can I register for the program?

Visit your nearest Bank of Punjab or Meezan Bank branch and collect the registration form. Fill out the form and submit it with all required documents.

4. What is the selection process?

A transparent lucky draw system will be used to select the 50,000 beneficiaries in the first phase.

5. What are the program benefits?

  • Reduced electricity costs through solar power generation
  • Reliable power supply to avoid issues from load shedding
  • Environmental benefits of using renewable energy
  • Job creation in allied businesses
5/5 - (2 votes)

Leave a Comment